Sinnoh Stones are needed to evolve some species in Pokemon Go, but they’re not easy to find. Here’s how to collect more Sinnoh Stones and evolve your Sinnoh Region PokÃ©mon, including Honchkrow.
Catching them all has always been the name of the game in Pokemon, and it is no different in Pokemon Go. The majority of species can be caught in the wild or discovered in raid battles, while others must evolve afterwards. have collected enough candies.
However, some PokÃ©mon require more than Candy to develop; they require unique materials which are difficult to find. One such product is the Sinnoh Stone, which was released in 2019 and helps Pokemon evolve into forms first seen in the Generation 4 Sinnoh region.
You might be wondering where to look for the Sinnoh Stones, what they are used for, and which Pokemon can evolve using them. In our Sinnoh Stone guide, we’ve answered all of your questions.
How to get a Sinnoh Stone in Pokemon Go
In Pokemon Go, there are three basic methods of obtaining a Sinnoh Stone:
- Complete seven Field Research Missions to earn Research Breakthrough.
- Take out the leader of Team Go Rocket.
- Defeat other Trainers in PvP battles.
- In the Go Battle League, you can get a mystery item.
Completing Field Research Missions, which reward you with Stamps, is the most common way to get a Sinnoh Stone. Each day you can earn a Stamp, and if you get seven, you will receive a Research Breakthrough, which could result in a Sinnoh Stone.
By defeating a Team Go Rocket leader, defeating other players in PvP trainer battles, or getting a âMystery Itemâ prize in the Pokemon Go Battle League, you can earn a Sinnoh Stone.
As you can see, there are several ways to get Sinnoh Stones in the game, but they are not easy to find. The techniques for obtaining this item are the same regardless of which PokÃ©mon you wish to evolve.
How to evolve Murkrow into Honchkrow in Pokemon Go?
Trainers will be able to find Murkrow all over the map during Pokemon Go Spotlight Hour on Tuesday, October 26, 2021. To evolve Murkrow into Honchkrow, you will need 100 Candy and a Sinnoh Stone.
Fortunately, this Spotlight Hour is a great time to catch a large number of Murkrows, as they will spawn more regularly. If you don’t have a Sinnoh Stone yet, use the techniques listed above to get one.
Which PokÃ©mon can evolve with a Sinnoh Stone?
In Pokemon Go, there are currently 18 Pokemon that can evolve with the use of a Sinnoh Stone. All of these forms originally appeared in the Sinnoh region of Generation 4 and evolved from previous generations.
A list of PokÃ©mon that can evolve with a Sinnoh Stone and 100 Candy can be found below:
- Ambipom is developing from Aipom.
- Lickitung becomes Lickilicky.
- Tangela becomes Tangrowth.
- Yanma transforms into Yanmega.
- Gallade (female) evolves from Kirlia (male).
- Frosslass evolves from Snorunt (female).
- Rhydon becomes Rhyperior.
- Electivir is developing from Electabuzz.
- Magmortar is the result of the evolution of Magmar.
- Togetic becomes Togekiss.
- Misdreavus becomes Mismagius.
- Honchkrow grows out of Murkrow.
- Gligar becomes Gliscor.
- Weavile grows from Sneasel.
- Porygon 2 becomes Porygon-Z.
- Roserade develops from Roselia.
- Dusknoir develops from Dusclops.
- Mamoswine is developing from Piloswine.
Due to the rarity of Sinnoh Stones in Pokemon Go, evolving each of these animals will take some time, especially since each one takes 100 candies in addition to the Sinnoh Stone.
However, since they aren’t discovered in the wild, this is the best way to add them to your Pokedex right now, unless you have a friend willing to trade them with you.