Dublin, December 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The “Micro Printing Market Research Report By Substrate, By Impression, By Pattern, By Type, By End Use, By Application, By Region – Global Forecast To 2026 – Cumulative Impact Of COVID-19” the report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global micro-printing market size was estimated to be $ 543.35 million in 2020 and is expected to reach $ 586.70 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 8.31% to reach $ 877.59 million by 2026 .
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies: USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage:
This research report categorizes micro-printing to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
- On the basis of the substrate, the market has been studied for metal, paper and plastic.
- On the basis of printing, the market has been studied in double-sided and single-sided.
- Based on Pattern, the market has been studied for IR marking, magnetic ink, micro-embossing, special ink and invisible UV marking.
- Based on the type, the market has been studied in terms of color and monochrome.
- Based on end use, the market has been researched in BFSI, Enterprise, Education, Government, Healthcare, and Packaging.
- Based on the app, the market was investigated for bank checks, currency, ID cards, labeling and stamps.
- Based on the region, the market has been studied in the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe, Middle East and Africa. The Americas are studied in more detail in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the United States. The United States is studied in more detail in California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. Asia-Pacific is further explored in Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. Europe, the Middle East and Africa are studied in more detail in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates and United Kingdom.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the micro-printing market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for the money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of ââits revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of ââthe size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles:
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global micro printing market including Brady Inc., Canon Finetech Nisca Inc., Control Print Ltd., Data Carte Concepts, Diagramm Halbach GMBH, Domino Printing Sciences PLC, Evolis, Gallas Label & Decal, Hewlett-Packard Company, Huber Group, Matica Technologies Ag, Micro Format Inc., Printegra, Ricoh Company Ltd., Sauressig GmbH + Co KG, Spectrum Positive, Team NiSCA, Trustcopy, William Frick & Company, Xeikon, Xerox and Zebra Technologies Corporation.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global Microprinting market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Microprinting market during the forecast period?
3. What products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global Micro Printing Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global micro-printing market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global micro-printing market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global micro-printing market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global micro-printing market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
5. Market overview
5.1. Market dynamics
22.214.171.124. Growing demand attributed to growing attention to detecting and preventing fraudulent activity
126.96.36.199. Growing need to improve security in banking, driving licenses, employee identification
188.8.131.52. Accelerating adoption in the banking industry due to standards and regulations
184.108.40.206. Increasing digitization limits micro-printing
220.127.116.11. Emerging application of micro-printing in the healthcare industry
18.104.22.168. Continued concern about product safety and brand protection
22.214.171.124. Problems with heat setting
5.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
6. Micro-printing market, by substrate
7. Micro-printing market, by printing
7.2. Double sided
7.3. Single sided
8. Micro-printing market, by reason
8.2. Infrared marking
8.3. Magnetic ink
8.5. Special ink
8.6. Invisible UV marking
9. Micro Printing Market, by Type
10. Micro Printing Market, by End Use
10.6. Health care
11. Micro Printing Market, By Application
11.2. Bank checks
11.4. Identity cards
12. US micro-printing market
12.6. United States
13. Asia-Pacific Micro Printing Market
13.10. South Korea
14. Micro-printing market in Europe, Middle East and Africa
14.8. Saudi Arabia
14.9. South Africa
14.11. United Arab Emirates
15. Competitive landscape
15.1. FPNV positioning matrix
15.1.2. Business strategy
15.1.3. Product satisfaction
15.2. Market ranking analysis
15.3. Market share analysis, by key player
15.4. Competitive scenario
15.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
15.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
15.4.3. New product launch and improvement
15.4.4. Investment and financing
15.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
16. Company usability profiles
16.1. Brady inc.
16.2. Canon Finetech Nisca Inc.
16.3. Control Print Ltd.
16.4. Data card concepts
16.5. Halbach GMBH diagram
16.6. Domino Printing Sciences PLC
16.8. Gallas label and decal
16.9. Hewlett Packard Company
16.10. Huber Group
16.11. Matica Technologies SA
16.12. Micro Format inc.
16.14. Ricoh Company Ltd.
16.15. Sauressig GmbH + Co KG
16.16. Positive Spectrum
16.17. NiSCA team
16.18. Trusted copy
16.19. William Frick & Company
16.22. Zebra Technologies Corporation
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3l46t8